2. The App and Website are managed and maintained by Revolv Limited, with registered offices at 14/F, Manning House, 38-48 Queen’s Road Central, Central, Hong Kong and PT Revolv Jama Alam, with registered office at Jalan Raya Semer no. 26, Lingk Anyar Kelod, Kerobokan, Kuta Utara, Kab. Badung Bali, Indonesia (jointly “Muuse”, “we” or “us”).
Changes to these Terms
3. We may amend or update all or part of these Terms. Any amendments or updates to the Terms will be binding upon publication in this section of the website. You agree to carefully review these Terms from time to time in order to be aware of all amendments, and agree that each time you rent a Product, the most recent and up-to-date version of the Terms posted on the Website will apply. If you do not agree to all or part of the Terms, please do not use our Service, App or Website.
4. Muuse provides reusable cups and food containers (“Product”) to participating cafes and restaurants (“Partners”) so that subscribing customers may borrow the Products using the App (our “Service”). The Service is provided to you subject to these Terms.
5. The Service is provided free of charge to you for an initial period. We reserve the right to change the charging structure and charge a fee to you for use of the Service in due course. You will be notified when such change comes into effect, and if you continue to use the Service after the change in fees has taken effect, you acknowledge and agree to the new charging structure under the updated Terms.
Borrowing of the Product
6. You may opt to use a Product at any of our Partner locations as listed in the App. You are required to download the App and enter valid credit card or debit card details into the App in order to borrow a Product or transfer a refundable deposit. You agree that an authorization hold will be placed on your credit or debit card in the amount of IDR50,000 fee or that you transfer a refundable deposit in the amount of IDR 50,000 to cover all or any part of the amounts due under these Terms.
7. A Product consists of a cup and its lid, and in the case of the food container, the base container, lid, and any part that make up the container. You must always borrow a full Product. If you borrow an incomplete product (for example without the lid), and accordingly return an incomplete product, we may have to charge you in accordance with the fees set out in paragraph 14 below.
8. You agree and acknowledge that the legal title to the Products shall remain with Muuse and shall at no time pass to you.
9. You agree that you will only use the Product for the transport of food or drink. You shall not use the Product for any other purpose. You agree to keep the Product in good care and condition and not to keep the Product in unsanitary conditions.
Returning the Product
10. You agree to return the Product within 14 days at one of the Partner locations listed on the App. You agree to follow all the instructions on the App to execute the return of the Product. If you fail to do so, our system will not register that you have returned the Product. In such a case, we may deem that you have failed to return the Product (or any part of it) within the 14 day limit and we may charge you a fee in accordance with paragraph 14 below.
11. If you fail to return the Product within 14 days for any reason, we will charge a IDR50,000 fee (for users in Indonesia) to your credit or debit card.
Damage, missing parts, lost or stolen Products
12. You must not borrow a defective, damaged (beyond fair wear or tear) or defaced Product. If you borrow such a Product, you must notify us of such a condition by emailing us at email@example.com. If you fail to notify us, we may at our discretion deem that you caused the damage during the period of your rental, and you shall be liable to compensate Muuse in accordance with the fees in paragraph 14 below.
13. If the Product or any part of it is stolen, lost or damaged during the 14 day period of your rental, you shall contact us immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and return the Product to an employee at a Partner location. You shall be liable to compensate Muuse for the missing or damaged Product in accordance with the fees in paragraph 14 below.
14. These are the applicable fees for loss of, damage to, or failure to return the Product or any part of it are: IDR 50,000 (for users in Indonesia), USD$10 (for users in the USA) or SGD $10 (for users in Singapore).
15. You hereby authorise us to charge the credit or debit card associated with your account for any fees incurred by you under the above provisions or in case you paid a deposit, to forfeit the entire deposit so that it shall no longer returned as damages for the fees incurred by you. Please contact us within 5 days if you do not agree with a charge on your account or forfeit of your deposit.
16. Products and Service
a. Muuse is not responsible for the washing, cleanliness or hygiene of the Products. Our Partners are responsible for cleaning the Products and making them available to their customers in accordance with the local laws applicable to them. You agree that you shall hold Muuse harmless in respect of issues with the hygiene of the Products.
b. Muuse is also not responsible for any issues in relation to the drinks, food or service provided at our Partner location. You agree that you shall hold Muuse harmless in respect of such issues.
17. App and Website
a. You will be liable for your use of the App and Website and its contents. We shall not be considered liable for any use of the App or Website and its contents by any of its users that is not compliant with the laws and regulations in force. You will specifically be liable for communicating information or data which is incorrect, false or concerning third parties without the latter’s consent, as well as for any improper use of such data or information.
b. Since material will be downloaded or obtained via the internet use of the App and the Website is chosen at the user’s own risk and the user is responsible for any damage to computer system or loss of data as a consequence of downloading content from the website.
c. We accept no responsibility for any damage resulting from inaccessibility to the App or the Website services or from damage caused by viruses, corrupt files, errors, omissions, service interruptions, content deletion, problems with the network, with providers or telephone and/or data transmission connections, unauthorised access, data alteration, failure and/or malfunction of the user’s electronic equipment.
18. The liability of Muuse towards you in connection with the Products, the Service, the App and the Website shall at all times be limited to 100% of any fees paid by you under these Terms and shall at all times exclude indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages or losses whether arising under contract, in tort (including negligence), at law or in equity, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of revenue, loss of use, loss of goodwill, cost of capital or any consequential loss including losses in respect of business interruption.
19. You agree to fully indemnify, pay and hold harmless Muuse and its affiliates for and against any and all claims, liabilities and/or losses of whatever nature suffered arising out of or in connection with:
a. any and all damage caused by you to a Partner, or to its place of business;
b. your negligent act, or omission, or wilful misconduct in connection with the Service or these Terms;
c. any damage, loss, death or personal injury caused by your use of the Products or the Service; or
d. any claim by a third party in connection with your performance of these Terms or use of the Products or Service.
Suspending or withdrawing the Service, App or Website
20. We may suspend, modify, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our Services, App or Website for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
21. In the event of a problem in using our Services, App or Website, please contact email@example.com.
22. Although we will try to ensure regular access to the App and Website, the dynamic nature of the Internet and its content may not allow us to operate without any suspensions, interruptions or disconnections linked to updating the App and Website.
App account details
23. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the proper use of your personal information, including the credentials for accessing restricted services, and are also responsible for any damage or harm which might arise against us or third parties as a result of your improper use, loss or removal of such information.
Personal Data and Privacy
Intellectual Property Rights
25. The App and Website’s contents, including but not limited to, works, images, pictures, dialogues, music, sounds, videos, documents, drawings, figures, logos and any other material published on the App and Website, including navigations, web pages, graphics, colours, schemes, tools, the App and Website’s fonts and design, diagrams, layouts, methods, processes, functions, HTML code and software which are part of the App and the Website, and are protected by copyright and by all other intellectual property rights of Revolv Limited and the relevant rights holders.
26. The reproduction, wholly or in part, and in any form whatsoever, of the Products, App and the Website and of their contents is forbidden without our prior written consent. We have the exclusive right to authorise or prohibit any reproduction, be it direct or indirect, temporary or permanent, or in any other manner or form, and in whole or in part, of the App and Website and their contents.
27. As far as the use of the Website is concerned, you are only authorised to view the website and its contents. You are also authorised to carry out all the other temporary acts of reproduction (other than for commercial or business purposes), which are transient or incidental and an integral and essential part of viewing the Website and its contents.
28. On no account are you authorised to do any act which may invalidate or otherwise be inconsistent with our intellectual property rights, including copying, transfering, selling, reverse engineering, or modifying our App, Website or Products.
Links to other websites
Disclaimer of Content
30. Although we use reasonable efforts to ensure that the content of the App and Website is accurate and does not contain any incorrect or out-of-date information, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date. We are not liable for the accuracy and completeness of the content posted on the App or the Website.
31. We may include information and materials uploaded by other users of the App or Website, including to bulletin boards and chat rooms. This information and these materials have not been verified or approved by us. The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
32. At any time, we reserve the right to cease your participation in the Service, including due to your breach of these Terms. Any fees you have paid will not be refunded to you.
33. You may also choose to cease your participation in the Service at any time, but any fees that have already been charged will not be refunded to you. In addition, you agree that any additional fees arising under these Terms may still be charged to you.
34. Upon termination, you shall return any Products that you have borrowed and/or pay any outstanding fees accrued.
35. The following sections shall survive any termination or expiry of these Terms: Sections 11, 14-19, 23, 25-28, 30, 34-37.
Governing law and dispute resolution
36. These Terms are governed by, and shall be construed in accordance with, the laws of Indonesia. Any disputes shall be handled by the authorized courts in Jakarta.